12.1.13

Little Richie

Little Richie was born on June 18, 1971 and was educated at Grove Lane School & St. John Wall in Baverstock, Birmingham. He joined PCRL in the late 1980's leaving for a while to run a station with Chicken George in the mid-1990's. (Shown here in 1992.) He also did a show for a while on Newstyle Radio. He is now with Sting doing "The Real Big Show In The Afternoon" Non stop reggae vibes with a touch of urban. He a big fan of Irie FM in Jamaica "the only station I can listen 24-7" he says.

Well... I am a caring and loving person ...I spend a lot of time doing and pleasing other people usually with no thanks for it.... I really like to have a drink and a good laugh and have fun with good people. 
I don't take things to serious life is to short.....I love my family and real friends..... I can't take nasty people who just hate up on others and try to make other people unhappy. 

I hate: racist people, bully's and people who abuse women and children, 'Dem Fi Goway'.
I love my radio show and I enjoy meeting and doing interviews with artist but most of all I love to try to make peoples day by trying to do a positive and entertaining radio show. 

Thanks to the Sting family all the artists that rate me, all the people who tune in when I'm on the radio and to all those who Call me or Text me on my show also to those who support me when I play out at various venues.

 Bless Little Richie. (Facebook bio)

No comments:

Post a Comment